What’s included at Riverbank Self-Catering?
Our accommodation provides 6 comfortable and well-appointed bedrooms sleeping up to a maximum of 12 guests, each with its own special character. All have en-suite shower facilities. Each room is equipped with colour TV. There are 4 double bedrooms and 2 family rooms (each sleeping 3). Cloakroom. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room.
The following are included:
- Gas central heating
- The kitchen has a gas range oven and hob, 2 x microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, tea/coffee/hot chocolate, tea towels and cloths, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid, sugar, salt and pepper.
- TV, WIFI, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Wood and coal supplied for the open fire in the sitting room
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stair-gate on request
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Lawned garden to the rear with furniture and a river
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 2 mins walk
- Note: To fish on The River Derwent a rod license is required